The Group Reunion is a small group (2 to 6) of Cursillistas that meet on a regular basis. The purpose of this meeting is to share with one another the growth that has taken place within each of us. We also challenge and hold each other accountable for continuing to grow our piety, study and action (PSA).
In a Group Reunion, we:
- deepen our friendships
- help one another to live according to the Gospel
- share our spiritual life (piety)
- grow in the knowledge of Christ (study)
- prepare to bring a Christ like attitude to our environments (action)
- prepare for passing on to others what we have learned
The Group Reunion provides the continual support we need in order to persevere as a part of God’s plan.
We have temporarily removed open groups at this time. We will post open group availability as restrictions begin to lift more and groups are ready to begin in person. We do strongly suggest open groups via Zoom. Please check the Events Calendar to see our Zoom Open Groups.
” The coals will burn strongly if they burn together;
If you separate them, their heat will diminish and they will become cold.”